Friday, September 9, 2011

castle

This is my piece. It is supposed to be a castle complex on legs. the front part is a cathedral, there is a pyramid, a tower in the back and many houses. I am going to build the individual pieces or blocks out of 1/2 inch wood, and smaller dowels for the railings, and other smaller items. I will use glue to keep the pieces together. It will be three feet in length and one and a half feet in width. I have drawn up schematics for every piece, and will begin creating it on Tuesday. I would love some feedback from people who can think of things that I have missed or something that they can think of.














All questions are appreciated because it will help me through the process of making this. My carved elements will be the windows, and textures of the roofs.

1 comment: