Tuesday, September 20, 2011


Here is my drawings, their not the greatest but it is pretty well put together in my head. It is a shark in an abstractish form. It will be held apart by about a inch in between the 1x's with dowel rods. My carved element will be waves along the side of him and ramora fish at his side. I have enclosed a picture of a ramora.
This is going to be a challenge because I have never done anything like this. I am excited to do this because it is out of my element and I am trying to learn new skills, techniques and most of all a new way of looking/thinking about things.

One thing I say all the time is "just keep swimming", I say that to me (alot!) and my kids and husband as well as my friends so that is how the ball got rolling in my head on this project.
I will post more pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment