Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New exhibit at IAO

I would like to invite you guys to the opening of a new exhibit at the Individual 
Artist of Oklahoma Gallery this Saturday, titled "The Measure of my Strength - Lizinga Lemandla Ami" starting at 6:00 to 9:00.  If you can't make the open,  it will be there October 16 - November 6.  I am one of the 24 artists invited to participate in the Gigi's Kids portion.  About six months ago we were given a photo of a child in Swaziland and asked to create a piece of artwork from the photo.  Funds raised from the exhibit will go toward medicine and medical equipment for the people of Swaziland Africa.

Below is a video explaining the exhibit.  To see all the artwork, you can google Measure of my Strength and see my sculpture under Gigi's Kids along with all the other artists work.

1 comment: